*All of my work was created using a variety of programs, such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, , Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects, UVLayout, CrazyBump, as well as hand drawn and then completed using Photoshop.







Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

-The Sith Code



Friday, November 19, 2010

The Weapons of Drizzt Do'Urden & Wulgar, Son of Beornegar

Twinkle & Icingdeath

Here's my version of Twinkle & Icingdeath, the twin scimitars of Drizzt Do'urden.  A character made famous in a series of novels by R.A. Salvatore.  I still have some work to make the blades look the way they should.  These are based on a design done by Todd Lockwood, a painter who has done most of the covers for the Drizzt books.
Aegis-Fang

This is my rendition of the legendary warhammer forged by Bruenor Battlehammer and gifted to his adopted son Wulfgar. It has an adamantine shaft with a leather wrapped handle. The head is solid mithril and is engraved all across it's surface with dwarven runes. The center of the hammer however, is the most interesting. On one side is the symbols of the Dwarven gods Dumathoin, King of Secrets Under the Mountain(lower), and Clangeddin Silverbeard (upper). On the reverse side is Dumathoin again, but with the symbol of Moradin the Soulforger above it.

No comments:

Post a Comment