*All of my work was created using a variety of programs, such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, , Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects, UVLayout, CrazyBump, as well as hand drawn and then completed using Photoshop.







Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

-The Sith Code



Friday, November 19, 2010

TNA iMPACT! (Arena & 6-sided Ring)

One day I was watching wrestling and wanted to created my own TNA themed arena, so I came up with these.

TNA 6-Sided Ring

Here's a re-creation of the 6-sided ring that TNA Wrestling used to use.  A few months ago they went back to the traditional 4-sided version.  This style ring made for some really cool matches though.  Once my character modeling/animation gets better I'd like to try creating a match.








TNA iMPACT! Stage

Every wrestling show need a stage for the wrestlers to make their grand entrances.  I've set up a few sections of the stage to be used like elevators for certain entrances.  I also made sure there are plenty of monitors and screens for video footage.







TNA iMPACT! Stage (Close-up)

Here's a close-up view of the entryway.  This view is just for a more detailed look at the stage, elevators, lights, and entrance tunnel.

1 comment: