*All of my work was created using a variety of programs, such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, , Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects, UVLayout, CrazyBump, as well as hand drawn and then completed using Photoshop.







Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

-The Sith Code



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Star Wars: Saga Edition

Sometime in the beginning of next year I hope to DM a Star Wars game... And since it's Star Wars, we need planets to explore! Here's a 100% custom star system I created in 3ds Max consisting of 5 planets, an asteroid field, and it's sun.  I've also included a look at the layout of the system in general. 
I call it the Gygax System and it lies somewhere in the Unkown Regions of the galaxy.  For those who don't know, I named it the "Gygax" system in honor of the passing of Gary Gygax, co-creator of Dungeons & Dragons, who died back on March 4th, of 2008. 
R.I.P Mr. Gygax...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment