*All of my work was created using a variety of programs, such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, , Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects, UVLayout, CrazyBump, as well as hand drawn and then completed using Photoshop.







Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

-The Sith Code



Friday, November 19, 2010

The Kingdom of Ironarm Pt. 2

Had some problems uploading some pictures yesterday so let's have another go at this!  Here are some more images from my "Kingdom of Ironarm" project...

Region 1: Full Color Map

Here's a map of the first section of our realm.  Our characters started in Logger and have pretty much explored this entire region.  The Red Hills were our main destination.













Here's some concept art I did for the Elwyn Forest.  We needed help and figured the elves could help us.  They didn't...  Eventually, though, a lone elf female joined us against the wishes of the Coucil of Elwyn.














The Sunken City

To the southwest of the Red Hills, lies the ruins of the Sunken City.  The history of this place is beyond the memory of all but the eldest of elves.  Our party passed through here and my character accidentally challenged and released a half-demon/half-dragon that hunted our party for years!




The Red Hills: Dungeon Entrance

The Red Hills... site of the legendary Kingdom of Ironarm.  The very place we came to find.  This pass continues out into the trackless sands of the Eternity Desert.  A name well earned, as we later found out.






The Kingdom of Ironarm: The Throneroom

Here's the area where the final Boss Battle took place!  I had to create an interior for my World Building class so I decided the Throneroom of Ironarm would be a good choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment