*All of my work was created using a variety of programs, such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, , Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/After Effects, UVLayout, CrazyBump, as well as hand drawn and then completed using Photoshop.







Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through passion, I gain strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

-The Sith Code



Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Haunted Manor of Davian Tamrikos

Here's my latest adventure in the world of Maya... I decided to make a haunted cabin in the middle of a forest.  As I was working on this I came up with more and more ideas on the fly... One of which will involve a full-fledged animation consisting of this scene and another in a kind of dream/knightmare sequence.  I'm currently working on the second part of this project... I will post images as I get more work done...

No comments:

Post a Comment